Prayer Books By Dr. Olukoya Pdf; Mfm Prayer Book Pdf; Prayer And Deliverance Bible By dr d.k Olukoya Pdf – Download; Pray Your Way To Breakthroughs Pdf – Download; Your Foundation And Your Destiny By Olukoya Pdf; Brokenness By Dr. Olukoya Pdf; Mfm Books Pdf
Download PDF || All DR DK OLUKOYA Books (Ebooks & EPUB)
All | DR DK OLUKOYA Books PDF – Download
|Praying To Dismantle Witchcraft DK Olukoya||DOWNLOAD|
|The Deep Truth About Marriage – D. K. Olukoya||DOWNLOAD|
|The Gate of Your Life – D. K. Olukoya||DOWNLOAD|
|The God of Elijah – D. K. Olukoya||DOWNLOAD|
|The Secrets of Spiritual Growth – D. K. Olukoya||DOWNLOAD|
|Ways to Provoke Divine Vengeance – D. K. Olukoya||DOWNLOAD|
|When God Fights for You – D. K. Olukoya||DOWNLOAD|
|When the Enemy is Already Inside – D. K. Olukoya||DOWNLOAD|
|Your Marriage and Your Ancestry – D. K. Olukoya||DOWNLOAD|
|30 Things Anointing Can Do For – D. K. Olukoya||DOWNLOAD|
|100 Reasons Why Sex Must Wait Until Marriage – D. K. Olukoya||DOWNLOAD|
|101 Weapons of Spiritual Warfare – D. K. Olukoya||DOWNLOAD|
|Command the Morning – D. K. Olukoya||DOWNLOAD|
|DK Olukoya Deliverance From Evil Foundation||DOWNLOAD|
|Dealing With Hidden Curses – D. K. Olukoya||DOWNLOAD|
|Deep Secret Deep Deliverance – D. K. Olukoya||DOWNLOAD|
|Power Against Marine Spirits – D. K. Olukoya||DOWNLOAD|
|Power to Recover Your Birthright – D. K. Olukoya||DOWNLOAD|
|Prayer Passport to Crush Oppression – Dr D K Olukoya||DOWNLOAD|
|Prayers to Destroy Diseases and Infirmities- D. K. Olukoya||DOWNLOAD|
DR DK OLUKOYA Biography
- Dr. Daniel Kolawole Olukoya (DKO) was born in Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria to Mr. Olukoya, a Police officer and Mrs. Olukoya, a trader. While registered at St. John’s CAC Primary School, Akure, he was recognized as an exceptionally intelligent child coming tops throughout his stay at the school. Later when his family moved to Lagos, he was enrolled at St. Jude’s Primary school, Ebute metta from which he graduated with excellent results.
- DKO then proceeded to Methodist Boys’ High School (MBHS), Broad Street, Lagos (established in 1878). Incidentally, this is where he became born again. It was also at MBHS that he encountered an Indian teacher who once said in class “Boys, if you want to escape poverty, READ YOUR BOOK!” DKO doggedly followed this advice, studying from 9pm to 3am daily. By the time DKO finished from MBHS, he was the best graduating student of his set.
- In 1976, DKO was admitted into the University of Lagos (Unilag) to study Microbiology. He graduated from Unilag in 1980 with a first-class degree in Microbiology. He was the first person to have achieved a first-class in the course at the university and his G.P.A is still the highest recorded so far (as at February 2010) in that course.
- Soon after graduation, DKO won a scholarship to study for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in Molecular Genetics at the University of Reading, United Kingdom. Despite the natural difficulty of the programme, DKO earned his PhD in 3 years and returned to Nigeria.
- Upon his return to Nigeria, DKO joined the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR), Yaba, where his reputation as an exceptional Geneticist of African origin became established. DKO emerged as an authority in the study of genetics, publishing over 70 scientific papers in a short span (a remarkable feat by any standard). He also taught Genetics and was external examiner in a number of universities. Moreover, he has attended and presented papers at scientific conferences in almost all continents of the world. Even today, DKO continues to contribute to the field of genetics and biotechnology via the Daniel & Fola Biotechnology Foundation, a registered NGO established to empower Nigerian citizens with modern and contemporary laboratory skills in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology.
- DKO’s father, apart from being a policeman, was also a pastor at the Christ Apostolic Church (CAC). Thus, he was raised in a Christian home with Christian beliefs. Throughout all his years in school, DKO was committed to the service of the Lord Jesus Christ. His passion for Jesus and his spiritual fire increased tremendously during his doctorate degree in the United Kingdom. DKO’s ministry is heavily influenced by the work of the late Apostle Joseph Ayodele Babalola, the founder of the CAC church. In the dedication pages of the Prayer Rain and Prayer Passport books, DKO writes of Apostle Babalola:
Leave a Reply