Consecration Watchman Nee Pdf – Download; Best Watchman nee Books; Burden And Prayer Watchman nee Pdf – Download; Spiritual Discernment Watchman nee Pdf Free Download; Watchman nee Books on Prayer; How to Pray By Watchman nee Pdf
Download PDF || All WATCHMAN Nee Books (EBOOKS & EPUB)
All | WATCHMAN Nee Books PDF – Download
|Spiritual Authority – Watchman Nee||DOWNLOAD|
|The Communion of the Holy Spirit – Watchman Nee||DOWNLOAD|
|The Ministry Of God’s Word By Watchman Nee||DOWNLOAD|
|The Normal Christian Church Life – Nee||DOWNLOAD|
|The Overcoming Life By Watchman Nee||DOWNLOAD|
|The Release of the Spirit by Watchman Nee||DOWNLOAD|
|The Spiritual Man by Watchman Nee||DOWNLOAD|
|The Spiritual Man Vol.1 By Watchman Nee||DOWNLOAD|
|The Spiritual Man Vol.II by Watchman Nee||DOWNLOAD|
|Watchman Nee The Breaking Of The Outer Man||DOWNLOAD|
|Worship God – Watchman Nee||DOWNLOAD|
|A Short Biography of Watchman Nee||DOWNLOAD|
|Aids to Revelation_Watchman Nee||DOWNLOAD|
|Back to the Cross – Watchman Nee||DOWNLOAD|
|Balanced Christian Life – Watchman Nee||DOWNLOAD|
|Basic Elements of the Christian Life Vol III _ Watchman Nee||DOWNLOAD|
|From_Faith_to Faith_Watchman Nee||DOWNLOAD|
|How to Study the Bible -Watchman Nee||DOWNLOAD|
|Let Us Pray – Watchman Nee||DOWNLOAD|
|Love Not the World by Watchman Nee||DOWNLOAD|
|Not I but Christ by Watchman Nee||DOWNLOAD|
WATCHMAN Nee Biography
- Watchman Nee (November 4, 1903 – May 30, 1972), was a Chinese church leader and Christian teacher who worked in China during the 20th century.
- During his thirty years of ministry, Nee published many books expounding the Bible. He established churches throughout China and held many conferences to train Bible students and church workers. Following the Communist Revolution, Nee was persecuted and imprisoned for his faith and spent the last twenty years of his life (April 10, 1952 – May 30, 1972) in prison.
- Early Life And Ministry
- Watchman Nee was born on November 4, 1903, the third of nine children of Ni Weng-hsiu, a well-respected officer in the Imperial Customs Service, and Lin He-Ping (Peace Lin). In 1916, at age 13, Nee entered the Church Missionary Society Vernacular Middle School in Fuzhou, Fujian province to begin his Western-style education. He then went on to the middle school at Trinity College in Fuzhou, where he demonstrated great intelligence and ambition, and consistently scored at the top of his class.
- Watchman Nee saw an undeniable vision and received a definite commission from the Lord concerning the church, and he suffered greatly due to his faithfulness, including rejection, opposition, and condemnation. Nevertheless, he was willing to pay the price for following the Lord, even to the point of the cost of his life. His profound revelation combined with his sufferings issued in a rich ministry of life.
- Watchman Nee endured much suffering for the sake of the New Testament ministry. Due to his absoluteness in following the Lord and his faithfulness in fulfilling the Lord’s commission, he underwent frequent mistreatment as well as lifelong hardships. As he fought the battle for the Lord’s move, he was under constant attack from God’s enemy, Satan. At the same time, he was also under God’s sovereign hand. He recognized the sovereign arrangements of God in his environment not merely as a divinely apportioned “thorn in the flesh” but, more importantly, as a means by which God was able to deal with him. Due to both Satan’s attacks and God’s faithful environmental dealings, Watchman Nee lived a life of suffering. The majority of his sufferings came from five sources: poverty, ill health, denominational opposition, dissenting brothers and sisters in the local churches, and imprisonment.