Download PDF || All PASTOR EA ADEBOYE BOOKS (Ebooks & EPUB)
Pastor Adeboye Books Pdf Download; Marriage Books By Pastor Adeboye – Download; Pastor Adeboye Written Sermons; Sermon By Pastor Adeboye Pdf; Mathematics Of Marriage by Pastor Adeboye Pdf Download
Download PDF || All PASTOR EA ADEBOYE Books (Ebooks & EPUB)
All || EA ADEBOYE Books – Download
|God’s Remembrance And Deliverance – Pastor E A Adeboye||DOWNLOAD|
|Lessons From The Sower – Pastor E A Adeboye||DOWNLOAD|
|Mathematics and Greatness – Pastor E A Adeboye||DOWNLOAD|
|Prevailing prayers – Pastor E A Adeboye||DOWNLOAD|
|The Dimension OF Peace – Pastor E A Adeboye||DOWNLOAD|
|The State Of Progress – Pastor E A Adeboye||DOWNLOAD|
|The Wonder Working God 2 – Pastor E A Adeboye||DOWNLOAD|
|Transitions – Pastor E A Adeboye||DOWNLOAD|
|Christian moderator – Pastor E A Adeboye||DOWNLOAD|
|Deadly Enemy of Man – Pastor E. A. Adeboye||DOWNLOAD|
|Divine Favour – Pastor E A Adeboye||DOWNLOAD|
|EA Adeboye Prosperity A Collection||DOWNLOAD|
|Fruits of the spirit – Pastor E A Adeboye||DOWNLOAD|
|God of wonders – Pastor E A Adeboye||DOWNLOAD|
PASTOR EA ADEBOYE Biography
- Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye was born on March 2, 1942 into a poor, humble family in the village of Ifewara, Osun State, located in the South-Western extraction of Nigeria.
- Brilliant, calm and reticent, his early teachers had little doubt that he was scholarly and cut for academia. Pastor Adeboye’s ambition to pursue a career in academics was irreconcilable with the abject poverty of his family. Not to be deterred, his parents sold a few cherished possessions and borrowed from kind neighbors just to ensure that their son’s dream was not held back.
- In 1956, he was admitted into one of Nigeria’s foremost Secondary Schools, Ilesha Grammar School, Osun State. As a youth he discovered a passion for books, and an aptitude for science, and in particular, mathematics. This led him to pursue higher education in the same field.
- He obtained a Bachelors degree in Mathematics from the University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University), Nigeria in 1967, a Masters degree in Hydrodynamics from the University of Lagos, Nigeria in 1969, and a Doctorate Degree in Applied Mathematics from the same university in 1975. He planned to become the youngest University President in Africa. However, he did not know that a greater career awaited him in the service of the LORD. In 1967, he got married to his beloved wife, Foluke Adenike Adeboye (nee Adeyokunnu).
- In an experience that could be described as his wake up call, his daughter became ill in 1973, and proved unresponsive to orthodox medicine. A cousin had invited him and his wife to a parish of RCCG to seek divine healing for their daughter. What the mathematics professor and his adorable wife could not have imagined, as they stepped out of their house that day was that they had begun to walk into God’s ultimate plan for their lives.
- On July 29, 1973, Pastor Enoch Adeboye made a personal commitment to Christ through the ministry of Reverend Josiah Olufemi Akindayomi, the founder and first general overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God. Reverend Akindayomi was uneducated but was supernaturally endowed with the ability to read the Holy Bible in his native language.
- Ordained a Pastor in RCCG in 1977, Pastor Adeboye received a solid foundation in the scriptures, and unbeknownst to him, being groomed for the future assignment under the tutelage of Reverend Akindayomi. He manifested an incredible passion for the work of the Lord by pioneering Bible study meetings, crusades, revivals, outreaches and the evangelistic programs known as the Congress. These were very successfully conducted in various cities all over South-West Nigeria.
- In 1981, when the founder passed to glory, the baton of leadership was handed over to him by divine orchestration and on January 15, 2021, Pastor Adeboye celebrated 40 years as General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. His appointment as General Overseer terminated his academic career, and as a result, he set his heart on taking RCCG to the next level of ministry, where all strata of society could be involved in the ministry without compromising the true worship of God. This led to the establishment of the “Model Parishes” through which countless millions in the upper echelons of the society have come to know the Lord. The poor, needy and downtrodden have not been ignored, as Enoch Adeboye has a deep compassion for souls.
- Soon after this came the Holy Ghost Services (HGS) in the mid-1980s. The HGS featured a night of praise, worship, prayer, soul-winning, deliverance, testimonies and the preaching of God’s Word once a month. Initially held on the premises of the ministry’s headquarters in Lagos, space constraints required a change in location. This led to the purchase of a massive piece of uninhabited forest land located in the suburbs of Ogun State, South West Nigeria. This piece of land is now known as The Redemption Camp. The HGS has been consistently held for over twenty years now and today, the crowd in attendance run in the millions every month.
- Pastor Enoch Adeboye was launched into international prominence on December 18, 1998, when he hosted the very first Holy Ghost Congress (open air meeting) in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria with an attendance of over 7 million people as reported by CNN and the BBC. It constitutes the largest mobilization of people in one spot on the surface of the earth, a feat never before recorded.
- The following year, attendance at the Holy Ghost Congress (HGC) grew to 12 million worshippers. This program has since been replaced with the annual 3-Day HGC held every December at the Redemption Camp. Much like other programs in RCCG, the HGC has witnessed its transformations also. From a one night event in 1998 to a weeklong program today. At each and every one of these events, many souls are won for Christ, and the power of God moves freely to heal, anoint, and empower. His trademark of humility is disarming and endearing, enabling him to easily share his testimony of the Gospel. His passion for soul-winning feeds his passion for church-planting, and through this, countless people have been inspired to follow him and serve the Lord in the ministry.
- Pastor Enoch Adeboye always wears a pinstriped suit, a gleaming white shirt and a bow tie. Baba Adeboye (as he is fondly called) is known around the globe having preached in remote African villages and in the heart of major cities in United States and Europe. Since 1981, when he became the General Overseer of RCCG, he has been accorded the opportunity to conduct preaching missions in virtually every continents of the world.