DOWNLOAD Mp3: Ephphatha: the Mystery of Open Doors by Apostle Joshua Selman
What Are Doors?
1. A door is an authorised system for access; doors control motion and movement.
2. A door can also mean hindrances, limitations and restrictions.
Facts about Closed Doors:
1. Doors are closed to manage or restrict access until permission is granted.
(Luke 11:1-7, Matthew 25:8-10)
2. Closed or sealed doors increase the value of a product.
(2 Kings 4:3-4)
3. Generally, doors, especially when closed, sustain the ability to protect and preserve. (Genesis 7:13-16)
4. Closed doors can be a deliberate hindrance, put up to hinder progress.
How to Open Closed Doors:
1. The Use of the Right Keys
(Revelation 3:7, Luke 11:52)
A wrong key does not open a closed door even though it is a key. It takes more than desire for the right door to be opened, it takes the right key (knowledge, understanding and faith).
2. By Knocking; obtaining help from men through the ministry of mercy and favour. (Matthew 7:7-8, 2 Corinthians 2:12, Revelation 3:20, Luke 11:7)
To knock requires patience and persistence.
Download Ephphatha: the Mystery of Open Doors by Apostle Joshua Selman BELOW: