Adeyinka Alaseyori Songs 2022 – Mp3 Download; Adeyinka Alseyori Songs – Mp3 Download; Adeyinka Alaseyori Latest Songs – Mp3 Download; Adeyinka Alaseyori Songs – Praise And Worship | Mp3 Download; Adeyinka Alaseyori Songs – Praise Medley – Mp3 Download; Adeyinka Alaseyori – Aye Ope Yo – Mp3 Download; Gospel Songs; Gospel Albums; Gospel Video.
All | ADEYINKA Alaseyori Songs 2022 Mp3 Download
|Download Mp3: Arojinle By Adeyinka Alaseyori||DOWNLOAD|
|Download: Adeyinka Alaseyori Praise Worship||DOWNLOAD|
Download Adeyinka Alaseyori – Praise Medley Mp3
|Download: Adeyinka Alaseyori – Ire Iran [Audio]||DOWNLOAD|
Download: Adeyinka Alaseyori – Oniduro Mi (Arojinle)
Download: Adeyinka Alaseyori – Aye Ope Yo
|Download: Adeyinka Alaseyori – He Made A Way||DOWNLOAD|
Download: Ola ft Adeyinka Alaseyori – ATOBIJU
|Download Music – AROJINLE | (megabyte 6)||DOWNLOAD|
|Download music – AYE OPE YO | (megabyte 6)||DOWNLOAD|
|Download music – WORSHIP SESSION FT BEEJAY | (megabyte 35)||DOWNLOAD|
|Download music – WORSHIP SESSION WITH OLAOBA | (megabyte 35)||DOWNLOAD|
|Download music – WORSHIP SESSIONS WITH BUKOLA BEKKES | (megabyte 42)||DOWNLOAD|
|Download music – WORSHIP SESSIONS WITH MONIQUE – (megabyte 23)||DOWNLOAD|
|Download music – GOD CAME THROUGH – (megabyte 6)||DOWNLOAD|
|Download music – HYMNA – (megabyte 3)||DOWNLOAD|
|Download music – JUST PRAISE – (megabyte 14)||DOWNLOAD|
|Download music – NEW MONTH PRAISE – (megabyte 7)||DOWNLOAD|
|Download music – LIVE MINISTRATION WITH BABA OLUWERE – (megabyte 13)||DOWNLOAD|
|Download music – HYNMNA WORSHIP – (megabyte 11)||DOWNLOAD|
|Download music – IGBA KAN RI – (megabyte 1)||DOWNLOAD|
|Download music – IGBEDIDE TI O LEYE – (megabyte 2)||DOWNLOAD|
|Download music – PURE WORSHIP SESSION – (megabyte 6)||DOWNLOAD|
Top Track AdeyinkA Alaseyori Songs 2022
- Adeyinka Akinyemi was born into the family of Mr & Mrs. Adeshina and Funmilayo Adesioye on the 4th of June 1994 in Lagos state Nigeria. She is originally from Ondo state though born and raised in Lagos state, she is of the Yoruba tribe and had her education in Lagos state.
- She is the first of four children of her parents and she lived most of her youth age in Lagos state though she once in a while pay visit to her state of origin Ondo state.
- Her parents got separated when she was at a very young age shortly after she was born and this made her live with her grandmother for years, luckily and fortunately, her parents reconnected and this influenced her a lot.
- Adeyinka’s parents are disciplinarians and also fervent and devoted Christians, their love for Christ and the church positively influenced their children which made them exposed to the ministry at a tender age.
- Adeyinka Akinyemi had her basic/primary education took place in Holy Trinity Nursery and Primary School, Ebute-Metta Lagos, likewise her secondary school education is also in Lagos State. She attended Methodist Girls’ High School, Yaba. After obtaining her first school leaving certificate she furthered her education to the tertiary institution at the Lagos State Polytechnic where she studied Accountancy.
- She actually graduated from Lagos State Polytechnic and the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) in 2010 with her Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Adeyinka Alaseyori’s music career officially started in the year 2012, though not well known but she has been working tirelessly underneath until she came to the limelight. Her 8 years of hard work without recognition finally pays as she attained fame in 2020.
- Before starting a music career, she has worked as an accountant with different firms then she decided to fully face the ministry and she started her ministry with not less than 18 members in 2011.
- Adeyinka Alaseyori has been singing since her kid days, started as a Choir at CAC Oke Isegun and later proceeded to Jesus The Key Christian Assembly, her stage name “Alaseyori is actually from her first album titled “Alaseyori Mi”.
- Her music career boasts of two solid albums titled “Alaseyori Mi” and “Alaabo Mi” before dropping the third album titled “Arojinle”, this song got her the attention she needed but can’t be termed as a success yet because not everyone knows her.
- She came into limelight in 2021 during the peak of her new album when the prolific veteran gospel musician Tope Alabi downgraded her, this went very viral and Nigerians stood by her.
- Adeyinka Alaseyori’s name then became a household name, she started getting invites from well-known and influential people to perform gospel praise and worship and her album got massive attention.
- Tope Alabi downgraded Adeyinka Alaseyori song titled “Oniduromi” meaning “My Guarantor” claiming that the singer did not connect with the Holy Spirit before coming up with a song, says God can never be a Guarantor and she went further to advise gospel musicians to always be in connection with the Holy Spirit before coming up with a song.
- This made Nigerians and those that didn’t even know the singer fall in love with her songs, the saga garnered her huge new fans and her fan base almost exploded.
- What was meant to pull her down turned to be a blessing for her and today the name Adeyinka Alaseyori is the name on everyone’s lips.
- Many respected ministers of God reacted to this and Tope Alabi herself later came out to apologize saying she isn’t perfect.
- The level at which her gospel career is going we are pleased to say the sky is her starting point.
- Her style of music is very unique and her songs are soul-lifting and her ministration has taken her to every corner of Nigeria. She has a lot of songs already and they are all wonderful songs you will always put on replay.
- She has performed in different Christian gatherings and crusades and popular churches like the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Mountain on Fire Miracle Ministry (MFM) and Christ Apostolic Church (CAC).
- Alaseyori M
- Alaabo Mi
Below are some of Adeyinka Alaseyori songs:
- He made a way
- Arojinle (Deep Thought)
- Aye Ope yo
- Oniduromi ese o
- Oluwosan Agba
- Aye mi gbo
- Aye mi ladun
- Ola Atobiju ft Alaseyori
- Edara ft Mike Adekunle
- Silekun Aanu
- The Almighty God
- Ola Atobiju
As you can see Adeyinka Alaseyori biography wouldn’t have been complete without the songs listed above because those songs made her, we urge you to get a copy of her albums each to enjoy wonderful praise and worship songs from Adeyinka Alaseyori.
Adeyinka Alaseyori net worth is estimated to be $400,000 currently, her earnings are attributed to income from sales of her songs, live performance, invitations and also from her digital platforms like YouTube channel, Amazon and many more.
Personal Life & Family
- Adeyinka Alaseyori is a force to reckon with in the Nigerian gospel music industry because of her love for God, she enjoys being in His presence and singing praises to His name.
- As a lovely lady in the vineyard of the Almighty, we are pleased to let you know Adeyinka Alaseyori is taken, she is happily married to her heartthrob Prince Dave Akinyemi, the couple got married on the 5th of December 2015 and they are blessed with kids.
- The wedding recorded the attendance of prominent gospel musicians in Nigeria, some of them are Bunmi Akinnanu Adeoye Omije Ojumi, Woli Agba, Ayo Ajewole and Nollywood movie actress movie actress Dayo Amusa and Ireti Osayemi and many more.
- Adeyinka’s husband is also her manager.
- One thing the singer usually stressed is her delivery when she was pregnant and about to give birth, she made it known that for over 24 hours she was in labor and the doctor couldn’t help but God came in for her.
Who Is Adeyinka Alaseyori Role Model?
Adeyinka Alaseyori has no role model, she made this known in an interview though she loves singing already existing gospel songs from popular gospel artists like Mama Bola Aare, Senwele Jesu, Omije Ojumi, Yetunde Are, Bisi Alawiye, Tope Alabi and others.